Tournament Schedule - the Club runs weekly tournaments for the members as well as 5 different Club Championship events spread out over the season. Click on the link at the start of this paragraph to view the Tournament Schedule.
Tournament Results - every week the Tournament Results table is updated to include the previous week's results. Click on the link at the start of this paragraph to view Tournament Results.
Brackets- each of the Club Championships has its own bracket. Click on the appropriate link to view the desired bracket.
The 27 weekly tournaments listed in the Tournament Schedule consist of 10 different events involving 1 to 4 players. Members may play the round any day within the period (Tuesday through Friday) defined in the schedule for that event, as long as the following requirements are met:
1) the round is played in the accompaniment of another member
2) the minimum number of team members (defined in the tournament description) play the round together.
3) entrants must sign up on the tournament sheet in the clubhouse prior to playing and enter score on the sheet after completing the round.(see note 4 below)
4) caddies are prohibited
5) the round must be played using Medal Play rules, i.e., you cannot submit a scorecard for a weekly event if the round was played under Match play rules.
6) you must submit (see note 5 below) a valid tournament scorecard for each event being played. The scorecard must include:
- Name of tournament and event
- Indicate male (M) or female (F)
- Surname of each member, with First Initial
- Current posted/adjusted handicap for the tees being played
- Indication (for Men only), if Silver Tees were used
- Actual Gross score for each hole (no estimates or maximums), for each player
- Signed by the member acting as the Scorer
- Attested to by a second member from the group that played the round
- Date Played
1) A weekly tournament must have a minimum of 4 valid member/team entries in order to be considered a complete tournament eligible for prize distribution.
2) A Description and Sample Scorecard for each event may be found on the website under the Site Map tab, or by clicking on a Tournament name on the Tournament Schedule web page
3) Weekly tournaments are open to all club members. The nine 18 Hole Medal /100% Handicap tournaments are separated into Men Only and Ladies Only competitions, with separate men's and ladies' prizes.
4) During Covid-19, members sign up for tournaments using the signup form found on the Signup sheet on the Club's website.
5) During Covid-19, all scorecards will be submitted by sending digital images of the scorecard to the Tournament Coordinator.
Tie Resolution (Stroke Play)- used by Tournament Coordinators to determine winners
If players are tied after 18 holes the following procedure will govern the determination of the winner:
a) Add the score for the last 9 holes and subtract ½ the players 18 hole handicap. If it is a team event do this for each member of the team and add their scores. The player, or the team with the lowest score wins.
b) If it is still a tie, utilize the same procedure using the last 6 holes with 1/3rd handicaps.
c) If it is still a tie, utilize the same procedure using the last 3 holes with 1/6th handicaps.
d) If it is still a tie, start with the 18th hole and match scores using the appropriate individual handicap for each player on that hole. If it is still a tie, go to the 17th hole, etc.
e) If after going through all 18 holes with no resolution, flip a coin.