2021 Super Senior (80+) Championship
Qualification rounds start week of 7/13– 7/16
Eligibility – all club members, who are 80 years of age or older this year.
Description – Single elimination Bracketed Match Play with 100% handicaps.
Scheduled Play Dates: 8/19 9/2 9/16 9/23
Qualifying Round Dates: 7/13-7/16 7/20-7/23 7/27-7/30 8/3- 8/6
Competitor Limitation: The Super Senior Championship Bracket is limited to the 16 competitors submitting the lowest qualifying scores. Ties will be adjudicated using players’ Handicap Indices.
Qualifying Round Sign up Procedure:
• Before you play, complete and submit a Signup form found on the website’s Signup page https://seniorhuntingtongolf.org/signup.html
• Play your Qualifying Round with another Member - medal play, 100% handicaps.
• Every hole in a Qualifying round must be played to conclusion; no pickups or concessions.
• Score attained on a hole must be entered on scorecard (no ESC maximum).
• Submit your signed/attested scorecard (completed as shown in the sample scorecard - https://seniorhuntingtongolf.org/super-senior-qual-tds.html ) via email to the Tournament Coordinator, Al Heinlein- [email@example.com].
· ONLY ONE QUALIFYING ROUND may be played and submitted.
· Qualifying score will be used to determine eligibility and bracket seeding.
· Qualifying Round scorecard must be submitted by 8/6
· Please check that you are available for the scheduled dates. Don’t sign up if you plan on being away during competition play dates.