2022 Men's Championship
2022 Men’s Championship Tournament
Qualification rounds start week of 7/19– 7/22
Eligibility – all male club members
Description – Single elimination Bracketed Match Play with no handicaps.
Scheduled Play Dates: 8/25 9/8 9/22 9/29
Qualifying Round Dates: 7/19-7/22 7/26-7/29 8/2-8/5 8/9- 8/12
Competitor Limitation: The Men’s Championship Bracket is limited to the 16 competitors submitting the lowest qualifying scores. Ties will be adjudicated using players’ Handicap Indices.
Qualifying Round Sign up Procedure:
• Before you play, complete and submit a Signup form found on the website’s Signup page https://seniorhuntingtongolf.org/signup.html
• Play your Qualifying Round with another Member - medal play, no handicaps.
• Every hole in a Qualifying round must be played to conclusion; no pickups or concessions.
• Score attained on a hole must be entered on scorecard (no ESC maximum).
• Submit your signed/attested scorecard (completed as shown in the sample scorecard https://seniorhuntingtongolf.org/mens-champ-qual-tds.html ) via email to the Tournament Coordinator, Bob O'Neill; firstname.lastname@example.org
• ONLY ONE QUALIFYING ROUND may be played and submitted.
• Qualifying score will be used to determine eligibility and bracket seeding.
• Qualifying Round scorecard must be submitted by 8/12
• Please check that you are available for the scheduled dates. Don’t sign up if you plan on being away during competition play dates.